Please join us for our webinar Thursday, February 17, when Rob Kinchler presents Emerging Trends in Reinforced Concrete.
- Thursday, February 17, 2022.
- Noon-1:00 p.m. (Central).
- Online webinar.
- Free to SEAoT attendees.
- 1.0 PDH* with verified attendance (must be logged in for at least 50 minutes of the webinar).
How to register:
- Click here to register
- Instructions for accessing the webinar will be provided by email
This presentation explores the latest trends including high strength reinforcing steel, high performance concrete, innovative forming systems, construction trends, sustainability and architectural trends. This keeps everyone current on the new ways to utilize reinforced concrete.
Rob is the Greater Southwestern Regional Manager at the Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute. He worked for 15 years as a design engineer designing powerplants, paper mills, and other industrial facilities. The past 17 years he has been promoting either structural steel with AISC or reinforced concrete with CRSI.
* PDHs for this course will be provided by SEAoT Houston and are NOT accredited by NCSEA or any other organization.