SEAoT Houston Chapter offers one scholarship cash grant of $1250.
The SEAoT Scholarship Committee will review applications in November 2021. The committee will take into consideration each applicant’s interest in civil/structural engineering, grades, and extracurricular activities.
Scholarship recipient will be announced no later than November 30, 2021.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a senior (2021-2022 school year) or graduate student at one of the following schools:
- Prairie View A&M University
- Rice University
- Texas A&M University, College Station
- The University of Houston
- Applicants must pursue a degree relating to a career in civil/structural engineering.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher.
The applicant is responsible for ensuring that completed form is received by the SEAoT Houston Chapter Scholarship Committee no later than November 28, 2021. Failure to send ALL of the information requested on the application will result in automatic disqualification.
For application questions, please contact SEAoT Scholarship Committee:
- Sara Buerstinghaus, (832) 845-2869, email@example.com
- Paul Gugenheim, (832) 309-5584, firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete application and send completed application packet to SEAoT Scholarship Committee by email.