SEAoT Houston Chapter offers one scholarship cash grant of $1250.
The SEAoT Scholarship Committee will review applications in October 2022. The committee will take into consideration each applicant’s interest in civil/structural engineering, grades, and extracurricular activities.
Scholarship recipient will be announced no later than October 31, 2022.
1. Applicant must be enrolled as either a Senior Student (2022-2023 school year) or Graduate Student at one of the following schools:
- Prairie View A&M University
- Rice University
- Texas A&M University, College Station
- The University of Houston
2. Applicants must pursue a degree relating to a career in civil/structural engineering.
3. Applicants must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher.
The applicant is responsible for ensuring that completed form is received by the SEAoT Houston Chapter Scholarship Committee no later than September 30, 2022. Failure to send ALL of the information requested on the application will result in automatic disqualification.
For application questions, please contact SEAoT Scholarship Committee:
Complete the application and email the completed application packet to SEAoT Scholarship Committee.