SEAoT Houston Chapter offers one scholarship cash grant of $1250.
The SEAoT Scholarship Committee will review applications in October 2020. The committee will take into consideration each applicant’s interest in civil/structural engineering, grades, and extracurricular activities.
Scholarship recipient will be announced no later than October 25, 2020.
- At the time of application, applicants must be enrolled as a senior or graduate student at one of the following schools:
- Texas A&M University, Prairie View
- Rice University
- Texas A&M University, College Station
- The University of Houston
- Applicants must pursue a degree relating to a career in civil/structural engineering.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 2.75 or higher.
The applicant is responsible for ensuring that completed form is received by the SEAoT Houston Chapter Scholarship Committee no later than October 15, 2020. Failure to send ALL of the following information will result in automatic disqualification.
For application questions, please contact SEAoT Scholarship Committee:
- Sara Buerstinghaus, (832)845-2869, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Gugenheim, (832)309-5584, email@example.com
Complete application and send completed application packet to SEAoT Scholarship Committee by email.