Please join us for our webinar Thursday, June 15, when RJ Angle, CPE, CWI®, ICC-S1/S2, Assoc. DBIA™ from Simpson Strong-Tie® will present Simpson Strong-Tie® Innovative Solutions for Steel Construction.
- Thursday, June 15, 2023.
- Noon-1:00 p.m. (Central).
- Online webinar.
- Free to SEAoT members, $10 for non-members.
- Group registrations are available! Pay $25 for up to 5, or $50 for 6 or more. Have one person register, pick the group option, and pay for the group option. After the webinar, email your sign-in sheet to [email protected].
- Registration closes at noon the day before the webinar.
- 1.0 PDH* with verified attendance
How to register:
- Click here to register
- Non-members: submit payment at the SEAoT Houston Payment Page
- Instructions for accessing the webinar will be provided by email
This presentation will cover the many structural steel products introduced by Simpson Strong-Tie® to help our clients build safer, stronger structures. This course content will cover how the Yield-Link® connectors and the Edge-Tie™ System aid designs, reduce schedules, and help to make buildings more resilient.
RJ Angle, CPE, CWI®, ICC-S1/S2, Assoc. DBIA™
Structural Steel Business Specialist
|RJ Angle is a Structural Steel Business Specialist for Simpson Strong-Tie®. In addition to being a licensed contractor with over 10 years’ experience and the founder of the Steel Professionals Consulting Group, RJ is also a certified Associate Design-Build Professional™ (DBIA), Certified Professional Estimator (ASPE), Certified Weld Inspector® (AWS and ICC), and Certified High-Strength Bolting Special Inspector (ICC). Having worked on both public and private projects across the nation, and having consulted clients from around the world, RJ brings his intimate knowledge of structural steel to represent the interests and benefits to the steel construction industry by utilizing Simpson Strong-Tie® products.|
* PDHs for this course will be provided by SEAoT Houston and are NOT accredited by NCSEA or any other organization.